We have a heap of integrations coming your way over the next few months. First on the list is the integration of Asset Bank’s DAM with Sitecore.
If you are the one of many enterprises using Sitecore as your CMS, you should be pleased to hear that your web editors will be able to access all your assets instantly, without having to leave the Sitecore interface.
Here’s a quick summary of the features:
- The Asset Bank integration is available for Sitecore versions 8.1 and above.
- Installation is quick and easy. Our consultancy team are available to work directly with your Sitecore admins.
- It is possible to automatically populate metadata fields from Asset Bank.
- You can choose to pull through all asset folders or just those folders that you want to be accessed in Sitecore.
- Users will be able to browse and select assets from your Asset Bank in the normal Sitecore workflow.
- Assets will be automatically updated but any assets that have been published via Sitecore will remain as an asset, even if they are deleted or altered in Asset Bank.
Sitecore integration for Asset Bank is available for a one-off cost of only £6000 and an additional support fee of £60 to £70 per month, depending on your hosting package.
Please get in touch to discuss further.