Who uses DAM systems?
Benefits of DAM
1. Publish marketing campaigns faster
2. Utilise assets in various formats
3. Manage metadata more effectively
4. Control access and user rights
5. Improve collaboration between teams
6. Ensure assets are securely stored.
7. Benefit from simpler tagging capabilities
8. Maintain a consistent brand image
9. Group your content more strategically
A multi-functional DAM system allows you to organise your content more efficiently and makes searching for and distributing assets far easier. Your business may have thousands of images, for example, yet only use a fraction of these in marketing collateral. Using a DAM system means you can reduce the duplication of such assets and filter out the content you have no use for.
10. Make great savings in three key areas
DAM delivers savings not just in time and resources, but also financially. It delivers more streamlined processes that garner faster results, reduces the time it takes you to bring new marketing materials to market and encourages better collaboration within teams. The scalable functions mean it’s an adaptable tool that suits companies of any size.